|VOLUME OF MACHINE||6m³ PTO WORKING / TRAILER TYPE / LOADING BUCKET|
|LENGTH-A (mm)||4810 mm|
|WIDTH-B (mm)||2115 mm|
|HEIGHT-E (mm)||2500 mm|
|MAXIMUM LOADED WEIGHT (kg)||3540 Kg|
|EMPTY WEIGHT (kg)||1740 Kg|
|PTO SPEED (rpm)||540 rpm|
|WHEEL||2 x 10.0/75-15,3|
|POWER REQUIREMENT||50-55 Hp|
|WEIGHT SYSTEM LOAD-CELL QUANTITY||3 Pcs|
|NUMBER OF AUGER KNIFE||7 Pcs|
|NUMBER OF STABLE KNIFE||2 Pcs|
|DISCHARGING DOOR (RIGHT SIDE)||Hydraulic|
|INDEPENDENT HYDRAULIC SYSTEM||£760+vat|
|TRACTOR CONNECTION TYPE||Trailer Type|
|SIDE DISCHARGE CONVEYOR
|The price for 1 unit (no extra option added)||£7498+vat|
Advantages of using the optional additions (Depending on the model above some of below are extra money)
- Programmable Weighting System Feed for livestock are often precisely calculated to increase the milk production. Different types of feeds are precisely added in a particular ratio to give the best result. A programmable weighting system has the advantage of storing all these data of each specific item. This data can then be transferred to store data for analysis. A normal weighting system cannot do these tasks
- Independent Hydraulic system without the need of connecting to tractor’s hydraulic or to any external hydraulic pump is referred to as an Independent Hydraulic system. Smaller tractors may not have the hydraulics for all the process of the machines. Also for stationary machines Independent Hydraulic system comes in handy to reduce the work load
- Side Discharge Conveyor For even distribution of cattle feed to in the farm, a discharge conveyor is used. This automatically serves the feed closer to the cattle reducing wastage. A conveyor system also increases the flow of the feed easily from the mixer coming out of the discharge door.Hydraulic door A hydraulically operated door eases the need of a manual force to open and close the discharge conveyor. For trailed type machines, this is very useful because the door can be directly controlled from the tractor without stopping or wasting the feed
- Cable Control System The cables that connect to the controls of tractor’s hydraulics is referred to as a cable controller system. If the tractor has hydraulic controls for attachments, it is very useful to add the cable controller system. With this the machine’s hydraulic systems can be controlled with the buttons and levers of the tractor.
- Magnet System A magnet system is used to collect all the metal debris that may get mixed with the feed. Metal debris are a very rare among silage feeds. But to be cautious, this system can be added to maintain the quality of the feed.
- Extra discharge conveyor Barns with feeding station on 2 sides from the middle, needs simultaneous feeding. In this case, a feed mixer wagon with conveyor belt on both sides are needed to feed the cattle simultaneously. The additional discharge conveyor can be chosen from 3 sizes in lengths; 60cm, 100cm and 140cm for Brassus and 80cm, 100cm, 140cm for Chargers. For chargers, a front discharge conveyor can also be added.
- Double Speed Gearbox A double speed gear box is used to match the RPM of the tractor and of the Charger in-order for the machine to work in synchronised speed and this doesn’t not put strain on the moving parts of the machine. Some tractors have more than 540 RPM. A double speed gear box helps the machine to work on its required RPM even if the tractor RPM is higher than that of the Charger. A double speed gear box reduces the increases the time between each maintenance i.e. Long lasting.
|0.75 m3||3 m3||3 m3||4 m3||5 m3||6 m3||8 m3||10 m3||12 m3||14 m3||16 m3||18 m3||20 m3||22 m3|
|Auger Core Thickness||5 mm||6 mm||6 mm||6 mm||10 mm||10 mm||10 mm||10 mm||10 mm||10 mm||10 mm||10 mm||10 mm||10 mm|
|Auger Stripe Thickness||6 mm||8 mm||8 mm||8 mm||12 mm||12 mm||15 mm||15 mm||15 mm||15 mm||15 mm||15 mm||15 mm||15 mm|
|Side Wall Thickness||4 mm||4 mm||4 mm||4 mm||6 mm||6 mm||6 mm||6 mm||6 mm||6 mm||8 mm||8 mm||8 mm||8 mm|
|Front Wall Thickness||4 mm||4 mm||4 mm||4 mm||6 mm||6 mm||6 mm||6 mm||6 mm||6 mm||8 mm||8 mm||8 mm||8 mm|
|Floor Plate Thickness||6 mm||10 mm||12 mm||12 mm||14 mm||15 mm||15 mm||15 mm||15 mm||15 mm||20 mm||20 mm||20 mm||20 mm|
For a delivery quote just email us your postcode or collection from Corby area.
Any questions email on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call Simon Anytime 07831 889 767